+49 2154 / 88 29-10
Products Dieckers GmbH & Co. KG
High-pressure lines are essential for transmitting pressure safely and efficiently. We’ll be happy to help you find the right type of high-pressure line for your particular application.
We offer you not only our comprehensive range of high-pressure hoses, which are available in various nominal diameters and designs and for pressures up to 4,000 bar, but also our extensive range of seamless high-pressure tubes. Our diverse selection of tubes in stock enables us to guarantee you short delivery times for all popular dimensions. What’s more, we adapt the tubes according to your specifications and specifically for your application.
Dieckers uses only high-pressure tubes with defined properties from Sandvik, the appropriate starting material from Sweden and production in Werther, Germany.
We also develop special solutions for our customers. If you have a special need in this area – just contact us!
Listed below is an overview of our products and services for high-pressure lines:
- Complex systems and industrial robots
- Flexible helical and conical coils with a significantly longer service life, as a substitute/replacement for hoses
- High-pressure tubes with an inside diameter of between 0.5 mm and 20 mm, for pressures up to 14,000 bar
- Production of tubes, lances and tube fittings according to your specifications
- Extensive range of tubes in stock
- Manufacturing of cone, thread and spanner flats according to your specifications
- Autofrettage of tubes
- On-site assembly
Conical and helical coils, tube fittings
- Fabrication of conical coils from tubes with outside diameters from 1.6 mm to 30 mm according to your specifications or drawings
- Double-walled, high-pressure heat exchangers
- Delivery and installation of high-pressure hoses of various dimensions and for pressures up to 4,000 bar